Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can I buy Naseptin nasal cream on net? I was prescribed it by Dr previously & it was great.pacla

I have a nasal infection which started with a head cold. I am an adult and have no allergies. I have used Naseptin nasal cream before with great results. On the old box I see if was distributed by Bioglan Laboratories Ltd. Hitchin, Herts SG4 OTJ - UK. I am no unwell and dont want to go to Doctor which will cost me about 鈧?0 alone, when all I need is the cream. Thank you, Christina Langan [paclangan@yahoo.ie]



Can I buy Naseptin nasal cream on net? I was prescribed it by Dr previously %26amp; it was great.paclangan@yahoo.ie?microsoft flight simulator





Yep i used that myself it worked for me also.



unfortunatly its on perscription only.



that was a couple of years ago so you might be able to buy it somewhere, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services