Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm using IE to browser and all of a sudden it closes down an a text file appeared on my deskto

the text file's name is hs_err_pid3292, and I've looked everywhere on what it could be, but I haven't found a straight answer. So what I'm asking is if anyone else has found this text file on their desktop and what is it exactly?



I'm using IE to browser and all of a sudden it closes down an a text file appeared on my desktop?windows server 2003





Virus, this is 90% virus.



I'm using IE to browser and all of a sudden it closes down an a text file appeared on my desktop?windows xp service internet explorer



It sounds like virus.
Virus. get rid of it :)
desktop, I never heard of that



hs... highsecurity?



err - error



pid... program id?



I think this is a question to send to Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services