Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why doesnt my IE browswer stop browsing when I click the stop button?

I have to close the window to stop it.I use Windows XP,



Why doesnt my IE browswer stop browsing when I click the stop button?microsoft updates





welcome to the wonderful world of Internet explorer, just another one of its bugs



Why doesnt my IE browswer stop browsing when I click the stop button?windows server 2003 internet explorer



Stop just tells it to stop loading data. It will still be processing whatever it has downloaded and displayed.
You may have other applications running in the background or virus's that are accessing files through internet explorer.



Download a copy (its free) of Mozilla Firefox browser. It is free, secure and has few if any bugs. It also works the same as explorer.



Try it. You might like it even more even though it has the same features.
no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services