Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm running IE 6.0 on Windows 2k. How do I stop the Internet Explorer Script Error popups?

The popups come from Windows Media Player as I am listening to the online radio.



I'm running IE 6.0 on Windows 2k. How do I stop the Internet Explorer Script Error popups?windows vista ultimate





Use Firefox instead :) www.firefox.com



I'm running IE 6.0 on Windows 2k. How do I stop the Internet Explorer Script Error popups?default browser internet explorer



Try to optimize your browser: (tools-%26gt;internet options-%26gt;delete cookies %26amp; temporary internet files)



If this does not work, uninstall,reinstall IE.
Goto Menu Tools %26gt; Internet Options and Advanced Tab then check Disable Script Debugging ... I think it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services