Saturday, April 24, 2010

When i open IE 7 Or select "my.yahoo" home page it is directed to "e.my.yahoo page&qu

when i open my IE7.0 browser (which is set for "my.yahoo" as my home page) the address window shows as "my.yhaoo.com" BUT THEN immediately switches in the address bar to "e.my.yahoo....."and i am taken to the Yahoo SIGN IN page. (I never signed out of yahoo)



After I sign it, browsing is normal, even to clicking on MY HOME page button. However if after either web browsing OR taking no activities at all, for a period of about 30 minutes and then when i click on my home page, the address bar information first appears as "my.yahoo" then again immediately switches in the address bar to "e.my.yahoo" and routes me to the yahoo sign in page. It appears as if "my.yahoo" is logging me out after about 30 mins with or without any web activity requiring me to sign back in. My options are set to allow me to stay signed in for 2 weeks and my home page IS set for "my.yahoo.com". How can i keep yahoo from switching me to the "e.my.yahoo" sign in page??



When i open IE 7 Or select "my.yahoo" home page it is directed to "e.my.yahoo page"?default browser





You're seeing the page we show to brand new My Yahoo! users. We do our best to get you to your page without any trouble, but sometimes we get it wrong. You can access your personalized My Yahoo! page by clicking the Sign In link at the top of the page.



My Yahoo! may think you are a new user if you鈥檝e altered your browser settings. My Yahoo! puts a cookie on your computer to tell us when you already have a page. If you delete this cookie, we are not able to recognize you, and so we assume you are a new user.



When i open IE 7 Or select "my.yahoo" home page it is directed to "e.my.yahoo page"?microsoft word download internet explorerThe problem May be a Cookie issue, but how do i get the proper cookie back on my PC. I have "accept all cookies" optioned, my home page is set for My.yahoo.com and i still get sent to "e.my.yahoo" after a period of about 30 mins of inactivity. H E L P Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services