Saturday, April 24, 2010

What is the most IE or browser windows you have ever had open at one time?

I currently have 53 windows open. What happens is that I go through newspapers and use the "open in a new window" option to keep those stories open so that I can come back to them. Unfortunately if the computer crashes I lose all those page (unless - as I have done in the past - I copy all the http addresses before letting Explorer close those windows).



What is the most IE or browser windows you have ever had open at one time?microsoft.com





63 my pc froze so i kept on clicking the IE button over and over again, i waited for about three minutes and behold, 63 windows were open.



What is the most IE or browser windows you have ever had open at one time?internet browser internet explorer



once for some odd reason more and more browser windows just kept opening by themselves, so after i hit escape abou t14 times, after a minute or so the grand total was like 59
well.. if u have opened 53 windows and ur comp has not crashed.. congratulations.. u have a comp with a pretty good config.. trust me.. my #$%^!ng comp freezes when 20 are opened.
53?! Ouch. There's an alternative: Use Mozilla Firefox and you'll be able to have a bunch of webpages open in the same window in different tabs,



OR,



download Yahoo toolbar which allows you to use tabs in IE. Using the toolbar, I currently have 4 windows and 24 tabs open. Useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services