Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why does my IE always default to yahoo even after I changed it a 1000 times?

Internet explorer - my home page is set to yahoo.com - Oh yeah - I recently installed the Yahoo messenger with voice.



Afterr repeatedly changing it - it always goes back. I have spy sweeper - i have an option there that does not allow any thing to 'hijack' the home page. But to no avail.



HEELP! Especially because the new Yahoo home page takes a loong time to load.



Why does my IE always default to yahoo even after I changed it a 1000 times?ie 6





Did you hit the apply button after changing it?



Why does my IE always default to yahoo even after I changed it a 1000 times?windows vista internet explorer



you might have spyware, that could be the reason your loading slow aswell, try using firefox as a browser, less spyware to worry about firefox.com
1. you're not "applying/saving"?



2. yahoo is resetting as part of start-up script



3. some other program/virus/etc is resetting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services