Saturday, April 24, 2010

What's the IE page so that I can the delete words from the "search" bar? I'm usi

This is how you delete history on IE.



For Internet Explorer 6 or other simliar browsers; open Tools and look for Internet options.



When the palette comes up, look for browsing history and click on delete history.



For IE7 click on tools and choose option Delete browsing history at the top .



Adjust your settings on your search bar. There should be a "pencil" on older Yahoo toolbars.....or the word "Settings" on newest version.



New version Y ! Toolbar http://toolbar.yahoo.com



With the new version you can clear recent searches on the Settings or go to toolbar options and check Auto-clear recent searches when exiting IE. If you have the older version toolbar for Yahoo you may be able to clear searches this way also.



You can also adjust your Search Preferences in http://search.yahoo.com



under My web click the edit link and look for " Turn on My Search History to remember search results I click on so I can easily retrieve them. (I can always clear My Search History at any time.)". Uncheck the box

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services