Saturday, April 24, 2010

I m bored ie 7 firefox and opera could anyone tell me another browser better than these ; thanks bro

The browsers your mentioned are the best and most popular on the marked.



How do you get bored with a browser ? If it's the look, Firefox support themes. If it's like of features Firefox supports add-ons, to make it even more exciting.



https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...



I m bored ie 7 firefox and opera could anyone tell me another browser better than these ; thanks bros?microsoft powerpoint





I find netscape rather appealing and easy to work with.



I m bored ie 7 firefox and opera could anyone tell me another browser better than these ; thanks bros?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



hey



seems that you don`t know much about the power of firefox browser



here you have a video tutorial on how you can maximize the power of the browser and have fun customizing it
Try Opera for a start, possibly better than the latest version of Firefox, it features 'speed dial' letting you call up the latest version of your 9 favourite web sites.
that's hard, you can try playing around with firefox themes and add ons, you can find something that'll get you back on.
I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services