Sunday, November 29, 2009

Adding desktop graphics ie;;photos?

I have a panther as my desktop Photo..I downloaded it !,,when I turn my pc..on thats the first thing I see,,,It takes up whole screen...QUESTION...is,,,how do I get another graphic on there,, to sit along side the other one??Such as A graphic of Tinkerbell---Panther takes up all the room,,,,but--even if it did'ent...,,I dont know how,,,to add ,two graphics on there....Can anyone help?PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ICEPRINCESS******



Adding desktop graphics ie;;photos?windows live





You would need to combine the pictures. You can even do this in paint by copy and pasting the 2 images together. Open paint, start a new image, copy the panther picture to the blank page and then find the graphic of tinkerbell you'd like. Copy and paste this how you'd like it to look on your desktop. When you choose this image as your background, select "Stretch Image to Fill the Screen"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services