Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Browsing with Windows IE extremely SLOW!!?

Scan for spyware with adaware and spybot



http://www.jimmyr.com/security.php



Browsing with Windows IE extremely SLOW!!?windows themes





Be Patient...



Browsing with Windows IE extremely SLOW!!?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



try firefox.. download.com search firefox..
- In my system browsing with IE experience is much better than Netscapre or Firefox.



- I had a problem like you for a long time.



- I have scanned my system throughly with a Antivirus program and i have uninstalled it after the scanning.



- I have downloaded Spybot %26amp; AdAware (Spyware/adware/malware removal programs).



- I often check in the internet and updating both.. and its extremely free.



- Now my system is faster and good browsing experience.



- Why dont you try this one....?



- all the best....!



--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services