Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Possible Hacking With Google & IE Explorer?

I run Internet Explorer on Windows Vista Home Edition. I set my tabbed browsing to Google. Recently, instead of seeing the G symbol which stands for Google in the tab, I am constantly getting an F symbol in blue-block lettering. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and might possibly be an issue wher your computer was hacked? My internet connection is Wi-Fi, and, sad to say, I also have McAfee Security Center, which I thought was supposed to protect my Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop. Any insight or advice would be most appreciated. Thanks.



Possible Hacking With Google %26amp; IE Explorer?internet explorer update





Internet Explorer is terrible for security. Use Mozilla Firefox. Try AVG Antivirus free edition.



Possible Hacking With Google %26amp; IE Explorer?web browser internet explorer



that happened to me but it went away after a while....
You may want to call Dell about this. Dell has a program called Dell Connect that allows a technician to connect to your computer by phone and then check for problems and then make necessary adjustments to get your computer back to proper running order. Dell Connect is not free, when you call you have to purchase single incidents or incident packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services