Friday, November 27, 2009

Whose idiotic idea was it to update IE to this simpleminded IE7 and how can I get back to IE 6?

Go to start%26gt;control panel%26gt; click on add/remove programs..scroll down until you see windows explorer 7.0 listed ,,click on it then click remove



Whose idiotic idea was it to update IE to this simpleminded IE7 and how can I get back to IE 6?windows xp themes





Go to "Add/Remove Program" in Control Panel. Scroll down to IE 7.. and remove it. Your system will automatically revert back to IE 6.



Whose idiotic idea was it to update IE to this simpleminded IE7 and how can I get back to IE 6?download windows media player internet explorer



I used restore...couldn't even move around the laptop....locked me up...hate it, hate it
Get Netscape and leave that spyware browser as a cyber dust collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services