Sunday, November 29, 2009

Everytime I close an IE opened window my system shuts down all windows and issues an report te be se

If I reinstall IE7 am I going to loose all the Favorites files?



Everytime I close an IE opened window my system shuts down all windows and issues an report te be sent.?microsoft excel





i think u need to reinstall your ie7. If you are going to reinstall your ie7, ur favorites files will not be deleted.



Everytime I close an IE opened window my system shuts down all windows and issues an report te be sent.?microsoft updates internet explorer



No.



However, I think your system doesn't have enough system memory to hold all that internet explorer webpages.



This occurs to most people whose computer are lacking system memory.
I suggest change of web browser



I recommend to you use Seamonkey



It works fine for me faster than IE, no pop ups



no issues, It doesn't look nice but you can change the skin



and import all your favorites IE Files



Here is a link



http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonke...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services