Sunday, November 29, 2009

See how each languages ie chinese,italian,german,english... DIETY point to Me?

IIII I . as DIO



IIII I . S\\ as DIOS where S=S\\



IIII I [iL U as DIEU where E=[iL



EIN as Gott



1 as God as Stevens.n



S\\HANCuTIIII I as SHANGDI.



there is irony and beauty in that by itself like uniting the world in ONE body.



is that amazing that it happened long after the bible was written and each language worked out?



allah=al lari with I above the r.



Seven languages united in hate appearently against one person ME. So yes when you die i must say you will think no more forever just like OT says. Jesus and Jehovah were fakes and false Gods like your Dons. The one true God is described by those 8 languages and your bullshit about GOD IS LOVE makes Me laff cause its your soldiers that die not mine. where is the love in that? kids get cancer? I had cancer where is the love in that? Roman catholics in league with hitler and mussolinni put children in ovens where is the love in that? I am hated cause i think you should be punished if you don't respect Me. RESPECT.



See how each languages ie chinese,italian,german,english... DIETY point to Me?ie





Jehovah is the true Almighty Sovereign of the Universe.



Jesus is the anointed King of Jehovah's Kingdom.



Learn more:



http://watchtower.org/library/w/2002/5/1...



http://watchtower.org/library/g/2005/4/2...



See how each languages ie chinese,italian,german,english... DIETY point to Me?microsoft internet explorer



%26lt;quote%26gt;



IIII I . as DIO



IIII I . S\\ as DIOS where S=S\\



IIII I [iL U as DIEU where E=[iL



EIN as Gott



1 as God as Stevens.n



S\\HANCuTIIII I as SHANGDI.



%26lt;/quote%26gt;



What is all of that garbage supposed to mean?
What are you raving about? You don't make any sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services